VisionLab .NET is a set of .NET 2.0-4.5 components for advanced computer vision.
The components allow rapid development of fully featured advanced computer vision applications with zero lines of program code.
Also includes a Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development.
- Video Capture - captures analog or digital video sources like FireWire (IEEE1394) cameras, DV camcorders, USB web cams, IP cameras, TV cards, PCI composite cards, USB devices, with or without audio.
- Video Recorders - Records in compressed or uncompressed AVI.
- Video Players - Play compressed or uncompressed AVI, MP4, WMV files or IP streams.
- Image Generators - images from bitmaps.
- Video Layers - Applies video layers over the video frames.
- Timing components - Clocks and Watchdog Timers.
- Video Filters - Noise reduction filters, crop, and resize components.
- Motion Detector - Detects motion in the video.
- Adaptive threshold - Performs Adaptive threshold algorithm for edge detection.
- Canny - Performs Canny algorithm for edge detection.
- Hough Lines - Finds lines in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Probable Lines - Finds probable line segments in the image using Canny edge detection and Hough transform.
- Hough Circles - Finds circles in the image using Hough transform.
- Contour detection - Finds contours in binary image.
- Find Targets - Finds possible targets in the image. The targets are detected as strong corners in the image. The targets then can be tracked by the Track Targets component.
- Track Targets - Tracks moving targets on the image. The targets are tracked as strong corners in the image.
- Extract Robust Features - Extracts robust features using SURF algorithm.
- Haar and HOG Detect Objects - Detects objects by using Haar like features or Histogram of Oriented Gradients.
- Label Connected Components - Labels connected components in the image.
Users of the VisionLab Component Pack(Software) must accept these terms of
If you refuse to accept the terms of license, you may not use this software, and
you have the right to return it within 30 days of the purchase date, and to
receive your money back.
For your convenience a copy of this license agreement will be stored on your
system during the installation.
This license grants you the following rights:
You have a non exclusive license to the Software. The Title and all intangible
rights to the Software are the property of Mitov Software .
You may install and use one copy of the Software per computer assuming
only one and the same person will use the Software on all of the computers.
You may distribute any application that includes Software without any
additional royalties beyond your initial license registration fee.
You can also create a reasonable set of copies of the product on different
types of media, such as CD Rom or Type Backup, as far as those copies are
used only for your own back up protection.
Description of the limitations.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
The Software is licensed as a single product. You may not rent or lease
the Software. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted
material except that you may either (a) a reasonable amount of copies of
the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the
Software multiple computers provided you keep the original solely for
backup or archival purposes and only a single developer will use all of the
You may not separate Delphi and C++ Builder components from this Software.
Each developer must have a valid license for the Software.
You may not create a competing component product using this Software.
Additional restriction to Delphi-VCL and C++ Builder components:
You may not distribute the Delphi-VCL components in a DCU (Delphi Compiled
Unit) format. You can distribute the component only as a part of your
executable or dynamic link library program in a compiled form.
You may not distribute the C++ Builder components in OBJ format. You can
distribute the component only as a part of your executable or dynamic
link library program in a compiled form.
Mitov Software grants a limited warranty with these restrictions:
THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED AS IT IS. MITOV SOFTWARE AND ITS
SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE. NO
LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM
EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL
MITOV SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS,BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY
OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR
INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
.NET PDF Viewer TRIAL .NET PDF Viewer is a .NET component which enables your application to display and interact with PDF files. .NET PDF Viewer contains many methods for setting resolution, setting zoom factor, printing PDFs, saving PDF pages, saving PDFs as text files, saving PDFs as image files, etc. .NET PDF... Download
.NET PDF Viewer for WebForms TRIAL .NET PDF Viewer is an ASP .NET component for C# and Visual Basic .NET developers which enables your WebForm application to display and interact with PDF files. .NET PDF Viewer is both 32-bit and 64-bit compatible and contains many functions for printing, setting page number, moving to bookmarks,... Download
.NET PDF Viewer for WinForms TRIAL .NET PDF Viewer is a .NET component for C# and Visual Basic .NET developers which enables your WinForm application to display and interact with PDF files. Simply place the control on your WinForm, pass a PDF file path to the OpenPDF method, and you are all set! .NET PDF Viewer is both 32-bit and... Download